Thursday, December 30, 2010

MIA, but now I'm back!

Well been a while since I've blogged! 3 weeks to be precise. As everyone can understand, Christmas time is a hectic time & I really didn't have time to write anything. But now I'm back and hopefully will have regular posts. Christmas was spent at our place. Kids were spoilt as and we all had a wonderful day. I FINALLY got the perfume I've wanted for a long time, Hynose by Lancome, mmmm smells delish =) Kids got all the big stuff from Santa this year. Swing set, bikes, pool, table & chairs, skateboard & heaps more. The day went perfectly and ended spending time having dinner at our best friends mum & dads place. Couldn't of asked for a better day! So now the next big thing is New Years Eve tomorrow night. We're having a bunch of good friends around for  BBQ and drinks. Will be nice to relax and not worry about getting home! So for now this will be short and sweet as I have to duck out and do the grocery shopping. Be sure to check back, tonight I will post some of my photography I have shot over the past 3 weeks, so excited to share my new work =)

My babies enjoying being outside now the rain has finally cleared!!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE the pic of your two cuddling ... Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly =)
    Dissapointed it came out blurry but still a cute pic.

    ReplyDelete