Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project 365

So I have decided to join in on the Project 365 ( taking a photo everyday for the whole year) Seeing how I take photos daily this shouldn't be a problem, only problem I'll need to extend the photos to other areas, other than my darling kids. Majority yes will be my kids because I am a stay at home mum ( for the time being) and so I'll try make them as interesting as I can. I try be creative but some days my brain is so tired I just cannot for the life of me think of creative ideas. So that's where your ideas might come in hand, what pictures do you find most interesting??

We are into the 5th day of this new year so I will post the previous days pics in this post and I'll make sure I post the rest on time =)



 I will post Day 5's pic tonight. So check back in later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment