Thursday, January 27, 2011

Polly Dolly 27|Jan|2011

Polly Dolly 27|Jan|2011 


Thursdays Polly Dolly Challenge this week is about Australia Day!
My dolly would be comfortable in shorts & a singlet ( with lots of sunscreen applied! ) and of course our Aussie flip flops. Dolly would have a BBQ out at the lake & having a good water ski with her good mates. Couldn't think of anything more Australian than that =)
Personally I spent my Australia day doing some family photos for some friends in the morning then a BBQ & watched the kids play around in the pool. Pretty relaxing day all round.

If you would like to join in on the Polly Dolly Challenge pop over to Danimezza wonderful blog!

6 comments:

  1. I love that top!
    And that cossie would look good with your complexion! =]
    a relaxing aussie day is always good =D
    love.x.
    http://stylefashionlifelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh cute swimmers

    ReplyDelete
  3. so relaxing, such a casual yet fantastic outfit & collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those sunnies and that singlet! Comfy and funky at the same time! Visiting from Danimezza's Polly Dolly Linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo. I love the green 'keenie!

    And I'm sure I have said it before but I just love the photos of your daughter. She is such an adorable thing. She reminds me of my childhood cabbage patch but better!

    ReplyDelete